Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weddings at Sea?


Today I read an article on the cost of weddings and I couldn't believe that the average wedding today cost $25,000.00 and this didn't include the honeymoon! So I started my research on the cost of a wedding at sea and I was shocked more! A romantic wedding at sea on many major cruise lines cost less than $1500.00 and then if you price a veranda stateroom at $1199.00 per-person and then add air at approximately $300.00 person Wait a minute this only ads up to $4498.00 for a wedding including a honeymoon at sea! How could someone not get married or recommit to one another at sea on a Alaska, Caribbean, Bermuda, Canada, Mexico or Europe Cruise.

I found some shore side destinations where couplessaid "I do"
European or Caribbean castle
Vineyard
Vineyard Glacier
Rainforest
Wow how would you like to say you were married in St. Thomas?
And here is the best part combine your ceremony and reception with a cruise honeymoon and invite family and friends to help you celebrate your special occasion. If you would like more information on Romantic Weddings call us today at 800-537-4774.
We look forward to helping you plan your Wedding and Honeymoon.




Rates are based on 2007 cruise vacation for a 7 day caribbean cruise with air from the east coast.